I’m sitting comfortably in my room right now. There are books on the floor by my feet, pencils and post its on the shelf and table next to me, a Denver II test set to the side that can’t seem to shut up . . . and in front of me is my whiteboard with my “To Do” list on it.
- Cardiac Case Study #3 (nearly done)
- Denver II test (just did today, but haven’t written anything down)
- Community Paper
- Adult Nutritional Assessment (1/4 of the way through it)
- Lab reading Assignment
- Finish studying Resp./Cardiac Reading Assignment
- Cardiac Reading Assignment
And, to prove that I have a life:
- Crochet 3 rows on blanket
Ha. Aren’t you convinced.
Anyways, school stops for nobody, and faint heart never won nursing degree. Grades are becoming more consistently pass-worthy (yes, there were a couple of complete bombs), and while I wanted Dean’s list, I’ve since been convinced by past RN students and current experience that 80% C’s are beautiful.
Hope all of the other students reading this are having a good year so far!